About My Credentials
Over 4o Years Old
Author of Coming Alive!
Former Tax Lawyer
With Four Academic Degrees
CTI Trained Life Coach
- I am the author of Coming Alive!, a book about spirituality, activism, and living passionately in the age of global domination.
- I am also a Metaphysical Minister, a Co-Active Coach, and a Reiki Master.
- I hold a B.A. in Psychology awarded cum laude in 1994 by Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas.
- In 1997, I earned my J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, Texas with honors (graduated in the top 25% of my class) and in 2000, my LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law (the top tax law program in the United States).
- I received my Doctor of Divinity (not as glorious as a PhD, but it got the job done) degree from the College of Divine Metaphysics in 2011 and was ordained by the Church of Divine Metaphysics immediately thereafter.
- I completed my life coach training (also in 2011) through the Coach Training Institute, an internationally renowned Co-Active Coach Training program.
- I received my Reiki master attunement from Dr. Susan Corso and have been certified in the Usui Lineage since 2011.
- Before starting my coaching career, I also worked as a tax lawyer in major law firms (such as Baker Botts, Squire Sanders, & Miller Nash) and as Director of M&A Tax Planning in an international, publicly-traded, S&P 500 company (Covidien - Now Medtronic).
- I left my lucrative career in law after many years of practice in order to pursue my vision of becoming a midwife to other people’s dreams. In 2009, I began a journey of awakening that has opened my heart and my life in ways I never could have imagined. You can read more about my journey in my book, Coming Alive!, as well as here (complete with audio interview at the bottom of the page).
- I spend most of my time trailblazing my Passion Path in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato Mexico, a magical little city tucked away in the mountains of North Central Mexico. Before I moved to this region, I spent just shy of 5 years living in San Cristóbal de las Casas, another magical mountain town situated in the midst of the Zapatista rebel territories near the Guatemalan border.